The Rose Bay Music Ensemble Program is exploring a long-awaited opportunity to take a group overseas.
Further to feedback from the membership the two preferred options are:
– Rhapsody Rotorua, New Zealand in the July School holidays for a week costing about $2500 or
– China, 10 days three cities in the September school holidays costing about $3500
A summary of each is included below and the full itineraries and inclusions are available as a pdf, which may be downloaded from our website on the download page:
Both tours are organised by Group Events, a professional school tours operator with many years experience and good references.
Please note the proposed tour does not replace the annual Music Camp, which will be held in May 2013 as usual.
To make the tour a reality the MEP executive need to confirm by October 2011 so we
need all members to give us a response to this EOI. A representative of the tour operator
will address interested parents on Thursday, 13th September.
1. Download & Complete the expression of interest at this link:
and return to Donna Masterson or Lidia De Simone by Friday, 7th September –
your choice will decide whether we go and where we go so please return the form
2. A presentation by the organisers will be held in the school lecture theatre on Thursday,
13th September at 6:30pm.
3. Confirmation and a non-refundable deposit of $200 (this amount may change depending on
what airline we book with) must be made by October 19, 2012 to secure your booking
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org